MT Falcon Karson Off Road Matt Helmet
This MT Falcon blends the comfort, race-bred aerodynamics and performance. Equipped with plush interiors and an extended peak, the MT Falcon Karson off-road helmet will let you explore even the most extreme journey.
The HIRP (High Impact Resistance Polymer) structure makes MT Falcon off-road helmet extremely strong and yet lightweight. ECE & DOT certification shows the high quality and weight of just 1400 (+/-50) grams shows its light weight capabilities. Double D ring fasters provide most secure fit.
MT Falcon helmets are manufactured in multiple shell sizes so you don’t need to wear a large “looking” helmet even when your head size is small.
Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell lets you enjoy the ride without wind buffeting your head around. Integrated extended peak lets you adjust it for optimum riding position.
Multi-density inner EPS acts like crumple zone of cars. It deforms in case of impact while keeping inside of helmet as safe as possible.
Breathable and hypo allergic liner fabric absorbs sweat. The inner paddings can be easily removed and washed to keep your helmet feeling like new. Embedded speaker pockets enable easy fitment of Bluetooth communication devices.
Reflective detail on the rear of the neck roll makes it more visible during the night rides.
MT Falcon Karson Off Road Matt Helmet Features:
- HIRP (High Impact Resistance Polymer) structure construction. Makes the helmet extremely strong yet lightweight.
- Multiple Shell Sizes to provide maximum safety with an innovative inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting.
- Multi-density inner EPS designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique aerodynamic shell. Wind tunnel tested.
- Multi- ventilation system which lets air channels through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation for uninterrupted comfort on the go
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell, with integrated adjustable extended additional peak.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic internal fabric for maximum freshness - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interior paddings to keep helmet clean.
- Reflective inserts at the neck roll.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- Robust Chin Strap with Double D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet
Weight: 1400 (+/-50) grams.
- The colour of the image may vary slightly from the actual product.
- High–viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature
About MT Helmets:
Established in 1968, MT Helmets has long history of helmet manufacturing. Currently operating in 80+ countries, MT helmets is known for quality helmets that are worth every rupee spent. Not only that, they are also fanatic about the highest security & safety certifications. All these years, MT helmets have been continuously innovating and developing new technology for better protection.