Moto Torque Wave Saddle Stay for RE Himalayan features:
- Made with Rigid Mild Steel 16 mm thickness tubes, with highest in the class of 1.6 mm wall thickness
- Cold Rolled (CR) Tubes are used for strength & high durability to support your saddle bag during your adventure touring.
- All nuts and bolts are of Stainless Steel 304 grade.
- MIG Welding technology is used for connecting the crucial parts for great strength.
- Grid blasting technology was used before the Powder coating process for a uniform finish.
- Automated CNC machines are used to bend the tubes for Precision & formation of the Saddle stay.
Design & product outlook
- High-quality rigid material is used to design the Saddle stay to support your saddle bag during your adventure tour.
- Designed to hold the saddlebag without impacting the balance of the bike while carrying heavy luggage.
Tools required for installation
- Alan key – 6mm
- Spanner – 13 No.
- 6 Months Paint/Powder Coating warranty.
- Lifetime warranty on Bolts & Nuts.