Michelin Pilot Power 3 Front Tires
New compound and tread pattern adapted to different stages of driving:
- On top, it is optimised for braking at front and traction at rear
- Shoulders are slick for an excellent grip during strong cornering
- Stability on angles especially under high acceleration: Offers better rigidity when cornering.
- Best in class wet braking: 100% Silica compound on the top
According to tests conducted in 2012 for braking on wet surfaces in comparison with leading competition brands of same size and pattern / specs.: Tread pattern designed for a good water evacuation
Longevity 20% higher than MICHELIN Pilot Power 2CT**
- 2CT Technology at front: The hard compound in the center resists to high acceleration and braking. Softer shoulders mean more grip on angles.
- In addition to 2CT technology, the new 2CT+ generation offers a hard rubber underneath the soft rubber on the shoulder for more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration.
- Casing profile optimized for excellent feedback and handling
- All-new compounds for maximum wet grip: up to 4.5 seconds per lap faster on a wet track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires Semi slick tread design
- Maximizes contact patch for excellent dry grip - more than 4 seconds faster on a dry track than Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires
- Excellent longevity - 20% more tread life versus Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires
These tyres are made in Spain, imported by Michelin India, are ISI marked and manufactured in October 2015.
No warranty available on tyres.
Warning: Serious or fatal injury may result from tyre failure due to incorrect selection, fitting, usage or maintenance of the tyre & incorrect repair.
Want to know more about all the features of the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Front Tires? See the video below :
Following motorcycles have 120/70 ZR 17 as stock tyre for front