Macna Tempo Gauntlet Gloves
Macna Tempo Gauntlet Gloves. Lightweight and sporty gloves made of goatskin, spandex and Nubuck fabric that offer high resistance to abrasion. Perforated leather makes these perfect for summer riding.
Thermoplastic protectors in the knuckle area and TPR protections on the fingers offer greater safety. The buckle closure of Macna Tempo Gauntlet Gloves adjusts ergonomically for greater freedom of movement.
Macna Tempo Gauntlet Gloves features:
- Perforated leather: The leather is perforated to allow ventilation. Perfect for summer riding.
- Protection on cuff: Flexible but durable TPU cuff protector backed by temperfoam, that acts as both a slider as well as an impact absorber.
- Ergothumb: The thumb and index finger share one panel - this reduces seams and pressure points, while also giving a wrinkle-free look.
- EVA Palm: Flexible EVA impact-foam protection on the palm.
- RISC Finger: External hard protection inserts on the finger.
- RISC Knuckle: External carbon protection part, pre-formed around the knuckle. Lightweight but very strong.