Macna Jura All Weather Jacket
A three layer system with a detachable Raintex membrane and Thermal liner that provides the necessary shielding against any environment. Air panels in chest section as well at the arms allow a healthy flow of air throw the torso of the rider.
Made from Poly 500 and R tech fabric, this jacket is reinforced to handle rough and rugged use. This fabric also makes the jacket durable and lasts longer against the effects of wear and tear.
The inner liners (rain and thermal)can easily be attached and removed with an easy cuff provided in the sleeve of the jacket. This allows you to wear any one and remove any one at any time.
This jacket also has CE rated Knox protectors for elbows and shoulders that reduce the shocks of an accident in case of one.
Night riding is made safer and easier because of this jacket as it comes with a Velcro attachment for an additional LED light on the upper back as well as the night eye and the side eye for extra reflection.
The jacket comes with Comfix which helps in easy opening and closing of the jacket.
Adjustment straps on the waist, wrist and the forearm ensure a snug fit. An essential back pocket and pockets on the front can be used to store any documents that you require while riding. Grip strips for extra grip and a short connection zipper to connect you’re riding pants. These addition add more to the comfort and also the function of this jacket.
In case you are in the market for a premium mesh jacket, look no further. Buy one today at store4riders.com
- Made from Poly 500 & R-tech fabric.
- Air panels in chest and air inlet in arms.
- C.E. rated Knox protector for elbows and shoulders.
- 3-layer system with detachable Raintex membrane and thermo liner.
- Led Light prepared, Night Eye, Side Eye, Vision Vest prepared.
- Easy cuff for connecting the thermo and membrane liners in the sleeves.
- Comfix for simple and flexible closing
- Coat hanger on the outside of the collar.
- Adjustment straps, Back pocket, Grip strips, Integrated cord stopper & Short connection zipper for added function and comfort.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Aditional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Poly 500 & R-tech fabric|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||C.E. rated Knox protector for elbows and shoulders|
|External Pockets||2 - waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal pocket|
|Rain Liner||3-layer system with detachable Raintex membrane and thermo liner|
|Additional Features||Adjustment straps, Back pocket, Grip strips, Integrated cord stopper & Short connection zipper for added function and comfort|