Macna Motorcycle Riding Jackets
The outer layer of MACNA Furio mesh jacket is made from a combination of Durlyon fabric, Night eye black, Poly 600. This makes the jacket comfortable to wear. Plus the combination makes the jacket durable.
The mesh panels in the core of the jacket allow proper ventilation to keep the rider cool even when riding in summers. The MACNA Furio jacket has CE rated Safetec protectors for the elbows and the shoulders. These reduce the impact force considerably in case of a fall.
The zip has “Click Puller”. It enables you to lock the the zip handle in a fixed position. No flapping while riding.
Additional features include a Velcro attachment where you can attach a LED light on the upper back. Side eye provides adequate reflection when riding at night.
Adjustable straps on waist and forearm provide snug fitting. Strong moulded plastic on the outside of the jacket make hanging it up after your ride much easier.
2 external Pockets on the front and one large pocket on back provide ample storage on those long tours. A short connecting zipper present at the bottom of the jacket is provided to connect your riding pants.
If you are looking for a premium mesh jacket designed for touring, look no further.
MACNA Furio Specifications:
- 3D Mesh fabric with Durylon, Night eye black, Poly 600 & R-Tech.
- Mesh panels for maximum ventilation.
- Safetech C.E. protection for elbows and shoulders. CE back protector prepared.
- Side eye, Night eye, LED light prepared. Vision vest prepared.
- Adjustment straps and short connection zipper for added function and comfort.
- Click puller that enables the zip handle to be locked in a fixed position. Thus eliminates flapping and vibrations.
- Coat hanger - Strong moulded plastic on the outside of the jacket to make hanging easier.
- Back pocket.