Macna Cobalt All Weather Jacket
This jacket has two layers in it. The inner layer is the actual jacket with protectors as a safety layer whereas the outer layer is waterproof and acts as shield against rain and wind.
The outer layer is made of Durlyon fabric with Rtech and soft flex DL fabric that allows movement. This makes the jacket comfortable to wear. Plus this makes the jacket durable.
The mesh panels in the core of the jacket allow proper ventilation to keep the rider cool even when riding in summers. The inner jacket has a detachable thermal liner which helps in keeping your body warm while riding in the cold. An additional feature in the thermal liner is that this jacket has the ability of a hotvest. This allows you to attach the hotvest to jacket and charge it up. The hotvest after fully charged can work for straight 3 hours allowing you to even ride through cold.
The core of the jacket has CE rated Safetec protectors for the elbows and the shoulders. These reduce the impact force of a fall.
Additional features include a Velcro attachment where you can attach a LED light on the upper back. Side eye provides adequate reflection when riding at night.
Comfix is added to make the closing of the jacket much easier.
There are Loops are provided to hang the jacket on a coat hanger making it easier store.
Aqua stop zippers provide 100% waterproofing, so you don’t need to worry about water seeping in during riding in rains. Pockets on the front and back provide utility. These allow you to store documents and necessary items while riding. A long connection zipper present at the bottom of the jacket is provided to connect your riding pants add more utility to the jacket.
- Twin shell pro - two jackets in one.
- Textile mesh jacket is the core jacket that works as the safety layer.
- Waterproof outer shell to keep water and wind out.
- Made from Durylon fabric with mesh, R-tech and soft flex DL.
- Mesh panels in core and airvent panels in shell.
- Safetec C.E. protection for elbows and shoulders.
- Raintex DL membrane, laminated to shell jacket and detachable thermo liner in core jacket.
- Side Eye, Vision Vest prepared, Led light prepared.
- Comfix for simple and flexible closing
- Coat hanger on the outside of the collar.
- Click puller to eliminate flapping and vibration of the Zip puller.
- Aqua stop zipper for 100% waterproofing.
- Back pocket & long connection zipper for added function and comfort.
- Hotvest prepared.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
In case you are in the market for a premium mesh jacket, look no further. Buy one today at store4riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Durylon fabric with mesh, R-tech and soft flex DL|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||Safetec C.E. protection for elbows and shoulders|
|External Pockets||2 - waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal pocket|
|Rain Liner||Waterproof outer shell to keep water and wind out|
|Additional Features||Twin shell pro - two jackets in one|