Lazer LZR CH1 Z-Line Modular Helmet
Elegant design, detachable chin bar and internal sun visor make LAZER LZR CH1 Z-Line a multi-season, multi-purpose helmet. This helmet can be worn as a full face helmet or very quickly transformed into a cool urban jet helmet by simply removing the chin bar.
The Lazer Z-line helmet range is dual homologated – ECE certification as full face helmet and as open face helmet. EPS-Optimized upper insert protection and Quadruple density internal shell provide ample protection.
A pinlock ready anti-scratch visor with a drop down internal sun visor provide added comfort. 6 vents provide ample ventilation for hot Indian summers.
A micrometric buckle system enables you to quickly lock or unlock the chin strap. 100% removable and washable liners are treated with Dri-Lex® - Aegis™ antimicrobial treatment. Removable chin curtain and removable noise reduction pads provide added convenience.
- Thermo-injected shell construction
- External anti-scratch visor
- Internal drop down visor
- Micro-metric retention system
- Removable and washable interior
- Quick Release Chin Strap
- Shell: Thermo-injected shell construction
- Shell Structure: Technopolymer
- Visors: Clear visor anti-scratch Pinlock® ready,Integral Sun Visor,
- Weight: 1700 g
- Fastening System: Micro-metric retention system
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your head size against the chart below to know which helmet size will fit you best.
|Toolless Visor Removal||Yes|
|Integrated Sun Visor||Yes|