Ever wished for that one perfect bag which could fit on all your bikes, be comfortable for your pillion, detachable /adjustable? INVICTUS detachable saddlebags are the perfect solution for you!! With a combined capacity of 76.62 Liters it is the biggest capacity bag in the market currently with detachable adjusting straps.
Salient Features :
3 point adjustable system for both over the seat and under the seat use, compatible with the Invictus memory foam seat, 3 point system enables you to adjust bag as per exhaust and saddle stay types.
2 front foot peg straps to eliminate upward and front back displacement
Easily accessible outer and inner flap compartments with one outer flap compartment containing a complementary first aid kit.
Velcro strip on the inner flap side for printing personal details, blood group ICE numbers etc. ( this part has been intentionally placed inside for 2 main reasons, first to keep it protected from water, heat, wear and tear etc so if and when it is required contents will be visible and 2nd not all riders are comfortable displaying their personal details openly)
Extra long back strap to make sure the bag does not displace towards the rider on off roads.All strap lengths have been designed keeping in mind locally made modifications having not more than 3’’ distance between saddle stay and tyre’s.
Hard casing fiber padding on the base and reinforced hard casing and expanded polyethylene combined padding on the front and back for the perfect and long lasting shape retention.
- Roll top mechanism compatible with aftermarket / online available internal dry bag liners.
- Water resistant fabric internal lining, waterproof 600 x 900 D Bchord fabric base material.
- Ully coater premium fabric for roll top and flaps.
- External luggage loading moll pack mechanism on the flaps for bigger luggage like tents, sleeping bags etc.
- Fuel carrying pockets on the safest possible place on the bike in case of crash or fuel getting displaced.
- 2 type strapping system under the seat straps for pillion comfort as well as 3 point over the seat strapping.
PVC base on entire base and partially on the back to protect from water, dirt, stones and rear shock absorbers wear and tear.
To prevent the bag from going to and fro on off roads and corners a unique 4 point D ring attachments have been provided on all 4 front corners of the bag as openings for tie ups.
Specifications of Invictus detachable saddlebags :
Dimensions and Capacity :
- Main compartments : 17’’L x 11’’H x 9’’B - 54 Liters combined
- Flap Compartments : L8’’ x B2’’ x H5’’ - 2.6L combined.
- Front Pockets : H10’’ x B 2’’ x L 12’’ - 6.54Liters combined.
- Bottle Pockets : W 4’’ x H 9’’ x L 9’’ - 10.6 Liters combined
- Roll top height : 11’’
- Inner flap compartments : H11’’ x B 8’’ - 2.88 Liters combined.
- Total capacity : 76.62 Liters combined
Product Material :
- Base Fabric : 600 x900 D Bchord Fabric
- Inner Lining : Water resistant Taffeta
- Outer Base : Polyester backed PVC Fabric
- Rain Covers : Rubber coated Nylon made in Taiwan Fabric
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite Tape
- Zippers : Industrial grade Made In India zippers and zip pulls.
- Thread : High quality made in India 4 ply pure Nylon quartz thread.
- Belts : Industrial grade 1000kg breaking strength Indian made pure nylon narrow woven fabric.
- Padding : Top Flap : - Hard casing Fiber
- Central Part : Hard Casing Fiber
- Front and Back : Hard casing fiber with 5mm expanded polyethylene foam on both side fixed firmly with araldite chemical solution.
All 3 double locking straps may not go under your bike seat, usually we found that the front and the back nearly always fit perfectly. The central strap can then be used as a secondary fitting not always necessary but recommended. As per our trials, split seat bikes like Himalayan and Dominar could accommodate all 3 straps under the seat and would give the perfect superbike type offroader look.
- Raincovers and first aid kit included.
- If you aren't carrying much luggage, you can simply use one side saddlebag and keep the other side at home.