A Bangalore based performance parts company, Mantra racing has come with parts such as ECU (Electronic Control Unit), bore-kits, air filters, cylinder heads, and fuel systems, which are bound to boost the power of your bike.
Customers can directly buy these parts from the company according to their own specification or requirement. The ECU comes in two options, STAGE 1 and STAGE 2 for the KTM RC 390 and Duke 390.
The Stage 1 ECU will improve mid-range torque and low-end power delivery without impacting fuel efficiency and will cost 12,000rs.
The stock models under the KTM 390 series are capable of producing a maximum power of 43.5HP and a peak torque of 36Nm. The Stage 1 ECU can offer a power delivery of 53.25HP along with a peak torque of 39.2Nm
The stage 2 is capable of giving a maximum power output of 55.1HP and a peak torque of 38.2Nm when equipped with a Mantra Racing TBM air filter and a Titanium exhaust system.
Mantra Racing are also offering a customized Stage 1 and Stage 2 ECU for KTM Duke 200 and RC 200 at a price range of INR 9,500.
Note: Please keep in mind that replacing the original parts with the self-coded ECU can void the bike’s warranty essentially.
Mantra Racing Price List
- 390 Duke/RC 390 Stage I ECU: Rs 12,000
- 390 Duke/RC 390 Stage II ECU: Rs 12,000
- HyperStreet Kit for 390 Duke/RC 390: Rs 60,000
- 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage I ECU: Rs 9,500
- 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage II ECU: Rs 9,500
- 200 Duke/RC 200 Stage III ECU: Rs 11,000
- TBM Drop-In Air Filter for KTM 200 and 390: Rs 2,700
- Titanium Exhaust System for 390 Duke/RC 390: Rs 60,000