Radiator Guard extends the life of the radiator by preventing damage to the fins and helping in maintaining the high efficiency of the engine. Radiator guards are a must, if you love to ride off-road or you regularly commute on a road which usually has pebbles and other debris.
Stones and other debris thrown towards the radiator by the front tyre bends the fins and causes damage to the radiator. A radiator with bent fins has a lower efficiency than a brand new one. This leads to decrease in the engine cooling efficiency. It could be dangerous to ride the bike in this condition and replacing radiator is expensive.
The Weld-less design of these Dominar 400 radiator guard makes it look stylish, while providing optimum protection to the radiator.
Fitted directly over the radiator, radiator guard prevents stones and debris from hitting the radiator and damaging its fins. Sandwiched between the outer structure is the mesh, that has a net approximate air flow rate of 70%, thus providing an optimum balance between air flow and protection.
The full product is made via a combination of various processes, including computer guided machining, to make sure all products are identical. The computer based machining makes sure the product is made within a narrow tolerance and is made as intended by the designers.
Fitting the Motofusion Radiator Guard on your Dominar 400 is very easy. It only takes basic tools to install it.
The aluminium is coloured with the process called Anodizing. This is a very high grade coating, suitable for all weather use.
Included in the package:
- Motofusion Radiator Guard (1 No)
- Foam Strip (To avoid Vibration Noise)
- The radiator guard protects best against large and medium size stones and other debris. Protecting against tiny sized stones and other debris would require a smaller mesh, which in turn will reduce the efficiency of the radiator.
Radiator Guard for Dominar 400 Features:
- Protects the radiator from flying debris
- Improves the looks of your motorcycle
- All aluminium weld less construction
- Extremely easy to fit & remove
- Anodised for impeccable finish & durability of the coat