This special plate is designed to support and stabilize the RH crank shaft which is cantilevered after the bearing and is under load of cams and rotor, causes a moment which gives rotor a wobbling movement, hence forming vibrations on high revs.This product smoothens out these vibrations and gives a smoother RE engine
Benefits of the product:
- It inhibits the flex/vibration caused by having a heavy rotor magnet on the end of the RH shaft. This is done by the additional support of another bearing.
- Helps in minimizing vibration above 60Kmph, giving a smoother ride and less rider fatigue.
- Also the fatigue of the motorcycle engine in general is lessened having lower vibrations and increased bearing life.
- Reduced cam wheel wear because of less crank oscillation ; also closer cam backlash can be maintained for longer.
Note: Compatible with Royal Enfield 350 and 500 (UCE Models) and Not suitable for other bike.
Refer the video for installation process :
- Please watch the installation video on our website thoroughly.
- Remove the 2 dowels and do not refit them.
- The bearing center must be fitted before the plate so that there is no preload on the bearing.
- Before the plate goes on, it may be a good time to adjust cam backlash but do not attempt this unless you are well versed with this procedure.
Refer the video for Analysis of Vibration Reduction Plate :