Caberg Drift Evo Carbon Pro -carbon fiber helmet is the result of the experience gained by the company’s racing department and the riders who wear it in many championships.
Drift Evo Carbon Pro Helmet is also equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an Carbon Proted anti-scratch sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech). A smoke visor and pinlock 70 is provided with the helmet so you don’t need to spend more.
The carbon fiber helmet shell is produced in 2 sizes (the small one from XS to M, while the bigger one from size L to XXL). The shell along with an innovative inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting. The rear spoiler gives a sporty and aggressive look to the helmet, enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed and reduces the turbulences.
Multi-density inner EPS provides better impact absorption.
Caberg Drift Evo Carbon Pro quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and proper window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism stops the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favours the discharge of hot and stale air.
All the versions of Caberg Drift Evo helmets are equipped with removable and washable lining including the padding on the chinstrap; double D-ring for the retention system and ready to install most of the communication systems present on the market.
At a weight of 1280 (+/- 50 gr) grams, it is one of the lightest helmets in the market.
A 2 years Premium warranty ensures your peace of mind.
Caberg Drift Evo Carbon Pro- carbon fiber helmet Features:
- High-tech tri-composite construction. Makes the helmet extremely strong yet lightweight.
- Multiple Shell Sizes to provide maximum safety with an innovative inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting.
- Multi-density inner EPS designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique aerodynamic shell. Wind tunnel tested.
- The rear spoiler gives a sporty and aggressive look to the helmet, enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed and reduces the turbulences.
- Multi- ventilation system with two easy to use vents that lets air channel through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation for uninterrupted comfort on the go.
- Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU).
- Robust Chin Strap with Double D-Ring fasteners - Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- Anti scratch treated , outer clear visor along with exclusive Max Vision Pinlock lens to avoid fogging.
- Pinlock 30 Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach anti-fog inserts, for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Integrated DVT (Double Visor Tech) anti-scratch (Smoke) sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- The double movement spring visor mechanism to avoid incoming of water or air.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision visor, equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Comes with a smoke visor and pinlock 70 set in the box
- Breathable and hypoallergenic internal fabric for maximum freshness - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interior paddings to keep helmet clean.
- Reflective inserts at the neck roll
- Removable chin curtain.
- Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
At a weight of 1280 (+/- 50 gr) grams, it is one of the lightest helmets in the market. Reduced dimensions of the helmet makes it sturdy while maintaining functionality.
Note : The color of the actual product may vary slightly from the image shown.
About Caberg :
Caberg is based in Bergamo, Italy and have been manufacturing top quality helmets since 1974. Ca-Berg is the acronym for Caschi di Bergamo (Helmets from Bergamo). Caberg has been the first Italian company to introduce a flip up helmet (system helmet) on the market, and the second one worldwide.
Caberg helmets are available in most of the European markets and other countries such as Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Mexico and many others South American states.