Caberg that was the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets. Caberg Duke II Impact modular helmet comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows you to ride with the chin guard open guaranteeing safety.
The lever P/J on the left hand side of the helmet, when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding the chin guard from closing accidentally.
The weight of Caberg Duke II Impact is only 1550 gr +/- 50grams making it one of the lightest modular helmets.
Duke II Impact modular helmet is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system. The inner sun visor is anti scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog.
Ventilation is guaranteed by two easy to use vents, one positioned on the chin guard and one on top of the shell. The air is channelled through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation of the helmet. The inner lining is completely removable and washable. It is breathable and hypoallergenic fabric, with reflective inserts at the back of the neck.
DUKE II Impact Modular helmet is suitable to install most of the communication systems present on the market.
Caberg Duke II Impact helmet Features :
- Injected Polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- HI-IMPACT ABS shell for a solid protection.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Dual Homologation P/J which allows you to ride with the chin guard open.
- Metal to metal modular locking mechanism for maximum safety.
- Multi- ventilation system with two easy to use vents that lets air channel through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation for uninterrupted comfort on the go.
- Anti scratch outer clear visor along with exclusive double lens anti fog pinlock.
- Pinlock 30 Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts, For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Internal Sun Visor (Smoke) for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- Rain Protection Rims to prevent shedding of rain drops into helmet.
- Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic internal fabric for maximum freshness - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interior padding to keep helmet clean.
- Reflective inserts at the neck roll
- Removable chin curtain.
About Caberg :Caberg is based in Bergamo, Italy and have been manufacturing top quality helmets since 1974. Ca-Berg is the acronym for Caschi di Bergamo (Helmets from Bergamo).
Caberg has been the first Italian company to introduce a flip up helmet (system helmet) on the market, and the second one worldwide.
Severe quality test process guarantees an excellent score by the SHARP safety test done by the U.K. Department of Transport.
Caberg helmets are available in most of the European markets and other countries such as Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Mexico and many others South American states.