Liqui Moly Brake Fluid Race is a synthetic brake fluid. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. This means that no acidcontaining decomposition products are able to form.
Liqui Moly Brake Fluid Race was specially developed to extend the operating life of components in the hydraulic brake and clutch systems of racing motor vehicles.
Liqui Moly Brake Fluid Race has a high wet and dry boiling point, thus ensuring safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Special moisture scavengers help to prevent against the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly Brake Fluid Race is also ideally suited for use in ABS brake systems.
Hydraulic Brake Fluid Properties -
- Excellent low temperature behavior.
- High thermal stability.
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all.
- Moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit.
- Outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles.
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points.
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties.
- Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic.
- Brake fluids.
- Exceeds the following performance requirements:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4 ISO Class 4, SAE J 1703 and 1704.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility.
Specifications and approvals -
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- ISO 4925 Class 4
- SAE J 1703
- SAE J 1704