With Axxis Draken MP4 helmet, you get multiple shell sizes of High Impact polycarbonate for that perfect fit and safety. Not like other helmets in this price range that provide one shell size with different thickness padding.
Axxis Draken MP4 helmets are International ECE/DOT certified and are equipped with EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
The max vision visor provides wider field of visibility and are pin-lock ready. The visors are equipped with QRS (Quick release system) for quick visor removal without using any tools.
Pinlock® offers a fantastic solution against shield fogging. The Pinlock® insert (sold separately) absorbs moisture on the inside and offers you continuous clear visibility.
Laser cut foam padding provides superior fitting while the Anti-allergic and wicking fabric used for liners provide comfortable feel and better sweat absorption. Easily removable and washable lining enables to keep the helmet feeling and smelling like new.
The chin curtain in Axxis Draken MP4 bike helmet reduces noise inside the helmet and is removable.
Axxis Draken MP4 has ‘Multiple-density’ EPS. If one EPS cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption; thereby providing it safer for the rider (similar to crumple zones in cars).
Axxis Draken MP4 helmet Specifications:
- High impact polycarbonate shell for improved strength.
- Multiple sizes to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Multiple vents with channeled air flow to enhance rider comfort and focus.
- Dual certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while wearing gloves.
- Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Pinlock ready max vision visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts.
- Provides a panoramic view with refined clarity against any weather.
- Axxis's quick release system (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Optimum visor closing.
- Weight of 1450 (+/-50) grams.
About Axxis helmets : Axxis helmets began operations in 2010 with a corporate philosophy of deep innovative and dynamic spirit. All Axxis helmets carry this spirit in their high quality at affordable pricing.
Note : Axxis helmets carry 2 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects.
*The color of the actual product may vary slightly from the image shown.
Buy Helmets Online only @Store4Riders.com
To see more variety of Axxis Draken Helmets helmet click on the image below: