Axor Street Wacky helmet has optically correct ultra-wide visor to provide you best vision in its class. The visor has 70% more downward angle than other helmets so you have panoramic visibility.
Axor Street helmets have drop down internal sun visors. You can also fit Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert (sold separately) for clear vision even during foggy weather.
Injection moulded Polycarbonate shell is used for High-Performance and so Axor Street Wacky helmet is ECE & DOT certified.
Axor Street motorcycle helmet boasts of EPS. If one EPS cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. It is similar to crumple zones in cars and is safer for the rider.
Double D ring fastening system provides secure perfect fit. Axor Street are Bluetooth ready helmets.
Integrated rear spoiler reduces buffeting during high speeds. Reflective elements on cushion at rear of helmet make you more visible to others during night rides.
Nose guard reduces fog buildup on the visor & Chin curtain reduces wind noise inside the helmet. Perfectly designed air intake and outlet vents provide ample of airflow inside the helmet.
- Upper air intake vent is situated to maximum air volume into the helmet interior.
- The back outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
- Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- Axor’s Innovative visor mechanism pivots front and back to provide a perfect wind and waterproof seal
- Best in class viewport
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS- Injection moulded Polycarbonate shell is used for High-Performance.
- Homologation- ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Back cushions Reflectors.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- It comes with iridium silver visor
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- It weighs 1600 gms
About Axor Helmets:
Year 2015 saw the collaboration of International designers and expertise in the industry to form Axor Helmets. Axor was created to offer cost effective yet high quality and safety standard helmets to cater to premium biking segment. Axor helmets are conceptualised and designed in Italy.