In Greek Mythology, Phaeton is the son of Sun God. Aspida has aptly named their warm weather leather glove as Phaeton. Aspida Phaeton is a short cuff mesh-leather motorcycle gloves designed specifically for hot Indian weather.
Features of the Aspida Phaeton Gloves explained in video below :
Premium full grain Brazilian leather is used to make Phaeton soft, supple and at the same time durable. 3D mesh panels on back of the hand and fingers keep your hands sweat free.
Aspida Phaeton Gloves comes equipped with double layer on joints, little finger and palm for added abrasion strength. Moulded knuckle protectors and sliders for fingers add to the safety.
Phaeton motorcycle gloves are stitched with rider comfort in mind. Pre-curved fingers means comfort for day long rides. Laser-dotted leather patch on palm provides better grip.
Aspida Gloves clip is standard with Phaeton so that you can attach gloves to your riding jacket. No more stuffing gloves in helmet. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material makes you more visible during night rides.
A combination of elastic and Velcro at wrists is provided for secure and firm fit. If you are looking for a stylish short mesh-leather combination glove, then this is the glove you should buy.
Phaeton isn’t designed for using in rains.
"Free Shipping" across India for all Aspida Gloves from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store . So get one today !
Aspida Phaeton Motorcycle Gloves Specifications:
- Armored leather mesh short cuff riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Molded hard knuckle protection
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Velcro® strap for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Aspida Gloves is 3D Mesh on upper for ventilation
- Glove clip to attach the gloves to the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for maximum visibility