Aspida Pegasus Gloves
Made in India by Spartan ProGear, Aspida Pegasus is a stylish short cuff leather glove. Premium full grain Brazilian leather is used to make Pegasus soft, supple and at the same time durable.
Pegasus comes equipped with double layer on joints, little finger and palm for added abrasion strength. Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protectors and sliders for fingers add to the safety.
Pegasus is stitched with rider comfort in mind. Pre-curved fingers means comfort for day long rides. Laser-dotted leather patch on palm provides better grip.
A combination of elastic and Velcro at wrists is provided for secure and firm fit. If you are looking for a stylish short leather glove, then this is the glove you should buy.
SPG suggests that Pegasus isn’t designed for using in rains.
"Free Shipping" across India for all Aspida Gloves from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store . So get one today !
- Armored all leather short cuff riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection & Sliders for fingers
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Velcro® strap for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Laser-dotted leather patch on palm for better grip
- Vented design for use in hot climates
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection|
|Touch Screen Friendly||No|
My review is about Aspida Aries which I had bought about 3 years ago & had used for more than 65000 Km which is undoubtedly one of THE BEST product when it comes to VFM, fit & finish & comfort. This is my experience after using brands such as Alpinestar, Bikingbrotherhood, DSG & Crapster.
This gloves had protected me even after 2 crashes & had never given up & still can be used. I've stopped using it because...
1. Tired of seeing the same old model & wanted a change
2. There're small gaps that has developed in recent times
So to summarize, if you're looking for a good VFM gloves, then go for nothing else but this model, you'll love it