Aspida Odysseus Air Touring Jacket
Aspida Odysseus - Textile Motorcycle Jackets
Aspida jackets are manufactured by Spartan ProGear and are known for excellent product quality. Aspida Odysseus Air is a TRUE all weather touring jacket for the serious tourers.
Odysseus is made up from Abrasion resistant AeroMID® SupraMesh™ fabric for maximum ventilation. Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 800D chassis provides strength.
The jacket has two external pockets in front and one internal waterproof pocket. You can safely store your mobile, wallet, iPod etc. in the internal pocket. An internal key-clip means you can hang keys securely…no more groping around the pockets for your keys. A pocket on rear of the jacket is where you can store your rain jacket.
Odysseus comes with a separate rain jacket with reflectors. You can use this rain jacket independently as a rain coat.
The armour on the elbows and shoulder are C.E. rated. You can upgrade the standard C.E. rated Dual density back armour by opting for C.E. Level 2 armour.
Adjustable straps at elbows and waist ensure better fitting.
3M Scotchlite™ reflective strips make you more visible during night rides.
If you are looking for a true all season jacket, look no further & own this awesome jacket today!
"Free Shipping" across India for all Spartan ProGear Jackets from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store. So get one today!
- First TRUE All Weather touring jacket in India.
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® SupraMesh™ fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 800D fabric chassis.
- C.E. rated EN 1621-1 KNOX FlexiForm armor for elbows and shoulders.
- C.E. rated dual density back armor with option to upgrade up to Level 2 armor.
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for maximum visibility.
- Internal waterproof pocket. Two fibre lined tour-style pockets in front.
- Removable 3M Thinsulate™ thermal vest.
- Comes with a separate rain jacket with reflectors that can be used independently.
- Pocket at the rear of the jacket to store the rain jacket.
- Two point elbow adjustment and separate waist adjustment.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Choose from variety of motorcycle textile jackets for men at Store4Riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Abrasion resistant AeroMID® SupraMesh™ mesh withHeavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 800D fabric chassis.|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||C.E. rated EN 1621-1 KNOX FlexiForm armor for elbows and shoulders|
|Back Armour||Dual density armor for back with option to upgrade upto Level 2 armor|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal waterproof pocket for mobile, IPod, wallet with waterproof zipper|
|Rain Liner||A separate rain jacket with reflectors that can be used independently.|