Aspida Nemesis 2 Mesh Jacket with Sas-tec armour
Aspida Nemesis 2 - Mesh Riding Jackets
Aspida jackets are manufactured by Spartan ProGear and are known for excellent product quality. Aspida Nemesis is a short, summer mesh jacket perfect for everyday use for all kinds of riders.
Here is what the original Nemesis jacket was.
Aspida Nemesis has abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh lightweight mesh all around for maximum ventilation in the city and on hot summer days. At the same time, Heavy Duty Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis ensures sturdy, long lasting construction.
Aspida Nemesis has two external pockets and one internal pocket. The internal pocket is micro-fibre lined for safe storage of your sun-glasses. The armour on the elbows and shoulder are C.E. rated Sas-tec level 2 armour. You can upgrade the standard C.E. rated Dual density back armour by opting for sas-tec level 2 armor.
Adjustable straps at elbows and waist ensure better fitting. Nemesis comes equipped with detachable rain and thermal liners…means any kind of weather can’t stop your ride. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective strips make you more visible during night rides.
If you are looking for a good quality mesh jacket, look no further & own this awesome jacket today!
"Free Shipping" across India for all Aspida Jackets from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store. So get one today!
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis.
- Detachable internal rain jacket for superior water resistance.
- Detachable Thermal Liner with pocket.
- C.E. rated Sas-tec level 2 armor for elbows and shoulders.
- Dual density armor for back protector upgradable to sas-tec level 2 armor.
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- Best textile motorcycle jacket with Level 2 protectors as standard
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for maximum visibility.
- Retention system at elbows and waist for snug fit.
- Internal micro-fibre lined pocket for sun-glasses
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||C.E. rated Sas-tec level 2 armor for elbows and shoulders|
|Back Armour||Dual density armor for back protector upgradable to sas-tec level 2 armour|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||Internal micro-fibre lined pocket for sun-glasses.|
|Rain Liner||Detachable internal rain jacket for superior water resistance.|
Worth money and delivered on time!
The fitting was great. It was not waterproof enough.