Aspida Chronos Mesh & Textile Jacket
Aspida jackets are manufactured by Spartan ProGear and are known for excellent product quality.
Features of the Aspida Chronos - Mesh & Textile Jackets explained in video below :
Aspida Chronos is a funky, mesh / textile jacket perfect for everyday use. If you want to stand out in your group, this is THE jacket for you.
Aspida Chronos has abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh lightweight mesh all around for maximum ventilation in the city and on hot summer days. At the same time, Heavy Duty Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis ensures sturdy, long lasting construction.
The jacket has three external pockets and zero internal pocket. The armour on the elbows and shoulder are C.E. rated. You can upgrade the standard C.E. rated Dual density back armour by opting for C.E. Level 2 armour.
Adjustable straps at elbows and waist ensure better fitting. Chronos comes equipped with a removable rain liner so that rains don't interrupt your ride. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective strips make you more visible during night rides.
If you are looking for a stylist, good quality mesh jacket, look no further & buy Aspida Chronos jacket today!
"Free Shipping" across India for all Spartan ProGear Jackets from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store. So get one today!
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis.
- Easily removable rain liner.
- C.E. rated EN 1621-1 KNOX FlexiForm armor for elbows and shoulders.
- C.E. rated Dual density back armor with option to upgrade up to Level 2 armor.
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for maximum visibility.
- Retention system at elbows and waist for snug fit.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||C.E. rated EN 1621-1 KNOX FlexiForm armor for elbows and shoulders.|
|Back Armour||C.E. rated Dual density back armor with option to upgrade up to Level 2 armor.|
|Rain Liner||removable rain liner|
|Additional Features||Funky Styling|