ASPIDA Aura Mesh Jacket
Aspida Aura Mesh - Best Summer Motorcycle Jackets
Aspida jackets are manufactured by Spartan ProGear and are known for excellent product quality. Aspida Aura is a short, summer mesh jacket perfect for everyday use for all kinds of riders.
Aspida Aura has abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh lightweight mesh all around for maximum ventilation in the city and on hot summer days. At the same time, Heavy Duty Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis ensures sturdy, long lasting construction.
Aspida Nemesis has two external pockets and one internal pocket. The internal pocket is micro-fibre lined for safe storage of your sun-glasses. The armour on the elbows and shoulder are C.E. rated moulded PU. You can upgrade the standard C.E. rated Dual density back armour by opting for level 2 armor. All the armour can be easily removed for easy washing of jacket.
Adjustable straps at elbows and waist ensure better fitting. Aura comes equipped with detachable rain and thermal liners…means any kind of weather can’t stop your ride.
If you are looking for a good quality mesh jacket, look no further & own this awesome jacket today!
"Free Shipping" across India for all Aspida Jackets from Store4riders.com....Your Nationwide Local Store. So get one today!
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Ballistic Duracor™ 600D fabric chassis.
- Detachable internal rain jacket for superior water resistance.
- Detachable Thermal Liner with pocket.
- C.E. rated EN 1621-1 molded PU armor for elbows and shoulders.
- C.E. rated Dual density back armor with option to upgrade up to Level 2 armor
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- Retention system at elbows and waist for snug fit.
- Internal micro-fibre lined pocket for sun-glasses.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Aditional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
wide range of motorcycle mesh jackets at Store4Riders.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||C.E. rated EN 1621-1 molded PU armor for elbows and shoulders.|
|Back Armour||C.E. rated Dual density back armor with option to upgrade up to Level 2 armor.|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||Internal micro-fibre lined pocket for sun-glasses.|
|Rain Liner||Detachable internal rain jacket for superior water resistance.|