Aspida Riding Gloves
Ares is Greek God of War. Spartan ProGear has aptly named its top of the line full gauntlet gloves. Aspida Ares are Full Gauntlet all leather gloves designed specifically for a rider looking for maximum protection without sacrificing on comfort.
Features of the Aspida Ares Full Gauntlet Gloves explained in video below :
Aspida Riding Gloves - Ares are made from Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable. They come equipped with double layer of leather on finger joints, little finger and palm. You even get double layers of leather on fingers.
Additional padding on palm, side of wrist and back of hand is provided for better abrasion strength. Carbon fibre finished knuckle protectors and sliders for fingers add to the safety. Even the pinkie finger is protected with padding.
Ares is stitched with rider comfort in mind. Pre-curved fingers mean comfort for day long rides. Laser-dotted leather patch on palm provides better grip. Gloves clip comes as standard for attaching gloves to the jacket. No more stuffing the gloves in your helmet.
A combination of elastic and Velcro at wrists is provided for secure and firm fit. A three way strap is present for more safety.
If you are looking for a top of the line full gauntlet leather glove that provides ample of protection, then this is the glove you should buy.
Note: Aspida Ares isn’t designed for using in rains.
Aspida Ares Riding Gloves Specifications:
- All leather armored full gauntlet riding glove
- Pre-curved motorcycle-riding specific design
- Carbon-fibre finished knuckle protection & Sliders for fingers
- Premium full grain Brazilian leather. Soft and supple yet durable
- Double layer on joints, little finger and palm for additional protection
- Three way straps for secure and firm fastening and fit
- Clip to attach the gloves to jacket
Note : 6 month manufacturer warranty.