Alpinestars T-GP R Air Jacket 2
Alpinestar Lightweight Summer Motorcycle Jackets
Alpinestars T-GP R Air jacket 2 is constructed from highly durable and abrasion resistant 450 Denier polyester fabric main shell for long lasting performance.Mesh panels plus localized perforation zones provide substantial airflow when riding in warm weather conditions.
Features of the Alpinestars T- GP R Air Jackets 2 explained in video below :
The lightweight CE rated Bio armour for elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection. PE foam padding at back and chest ensures better protection in case of fall. External, dual density polymer shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves and shoulders for precise fit and movement. Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Accordion poly-fabric stretch panels on back for snug fit.
Neoprene comfort edging on collar and cuff improves comfort and breathability. T-GP R AIR jacket comes with removable windproof liner which means jacket can be worn in various weather conditions. Waterproof internal pocket to keep important documents/phone safe and dry.
Large-opening front hand pockets are zipped for peace-of-mind closure. Internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security. Reflective details are present to make you more visible during nights.
- 450 denier poly-fabric is reinforced with PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Strategically positioned mesh panels, plus localized perforation zones provide substantial airflow for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility, plus embroidered logo detailing.
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protector for class‐leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest and back protector available as accessories).
- Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
- Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
- External, dual density polymer shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area.
- Accordion poly-fabric stretch panels on back for excellent flex fit and maneuverability.
- Fixed, full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Removable, long-sleeve windproof liner means jacket can be worn in various weather situations.
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Sleeves incorporate snap-fastening volume control system to promote fit and reduce material bunching.
- Neoprene comfort edging on collar and cuff improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
textile motorcycle jackets online shopping at Store4Riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||450 denier poly-fabric reinforced with PU coating|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protector|
|Back Armour||PE foam padding|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Internal Pockets||1 internal pocket - waterproof|
|Additional Features||External, dual density polymer shoulder sliders|