Alpinestars SP- 8 V2 Leather Gloves
Full Gauntlet motorcycle gloves by Alpinestars
Alpinestars SP- 8 V2 - CE certified full gantlet gloves constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb. These Alpinestars leather Gloves offer a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
Features of the Alpinestars SP- 8 V2 Racing Gloves explained in video below :
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breath ability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Buy alpinestars motorcycle Gloves only at Store4Riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector|
|Touch Screen Friendly||Yes|