Alpinestars SP-8 Gloves
Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance. Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide. Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic patterned suede palm reinforcement for grip and comfort.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro® cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector|
|Touch Screen Friendly||Yes|