Alpinestars SP-2 Gloves
Full Gauntlet motorcycle gloves by Alpinestars
See the features here-
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
- Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goat’s leather for feel and performance fit.
- Main shell reinforcement is provided by synthetic leather coverage over fingers and cuff.
- Full gauntlet motorcycle gloves
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic, advanced compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance. Alpinestars’ robust carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance and protection in key areas. Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Extensive gusset opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Wide Velcro® wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening. Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems
Click on Additional Information tab to see Aalpinestars Gloves size chart.
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||Carbon compound knuckle guard|
|Touch Screen Friendly||Yes|