Alpinestars Sonoran Air Dryster pants
Alpinestars Mens Riding Pants
Sonoran Drystar® Overpants are designed to wear over jeans or on their own. With extensive mesh inserts and ventilated protection, the Sonoran Air is extremely comfortable on warm weather rides offering superb overall airflow, while a long zippered gusset makes fitting and removing the pants while wearing boots quick and easy.
Features of the Alpinestars - Sonoran Air Dryster Pants explained in video below :
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow
- Removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling. Knee protector is housed in a mesh compartment that allows for protector to be set in range of positions depend on leg size
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility
KEY FEATURES :
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure
- A long zippered gusset running from knees to the helm enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots
- Premium YKK® zippers for durability and personalized fit
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Store4Riders.com - your online Motorcycle Riding pants store
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly.
Check your waist size and inseam size against the chart below to know which pant size will fit you best.
|Fabric||600 denier, PU coated textile main with integrated mesh panels|
|External Pockets||2 - non waterproof|
|Rain Liner||Removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane|