Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Boots
Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Boots
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent levels of abrasion resistance.
- Perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for excellent ventilation.
- SMX-1 R Vented Boot is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.
TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS :
- Innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
PERFORMANCE FIT :
- Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with a Velcro® and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for convenience, comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
|sole||Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning|
I've been using this boot from 2013 imported from US for over 40000+ Km & this a super rock solid typical 5* Alpine star, worth every penny spent. This truly keeps out of water & no matter how dirty it gets, simply wipe with a wet cloth & use an ordinary Cherry blossom liquid polish & you'll find using a brand new riding boot.
Riding in hot weather is certainly bound to cause lot of sweat in foot because of water proofing. But on cold/monsoon weather, this is THE ONE to use.
I've nothing to talk about comfort because, this is the ultimate word for comfort & fits to leg like another part of body. The confidence of wearing this boot inspires absolute safe. I was jokingly saying, even a road roller cannot harm my legs over these boots!!
I've ridden 3-4 times in super hard rains (read stormy Weather) & water has seeped in only through the top portion, but not once from anywhere else, which is bound to happen with any boots
Great fitting. Would be happy if it was available at a lower price.