Alpinestars SMX - 6 Boots
S-MX 6 incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars’ performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified S-MX 6 has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you on the track for longer, in the form of protection.
- Durable hi-tech micro-fiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining and superior fit and comfort
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off and grip
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and lateral ankle brace
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, control and support
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Wide opening aperture for ease of access
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for comfort and support
- The S-MX 6 boot is CE certified
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
|sole||Alpinestars’ new, exclusive compound rubber sole for improved water run-off and grip|
I've been using this boot from 2013 imported from US for over 40000+ Km & this a super rock solid typical 5* Alpine star, worth every penny spent. This truly keeps out of water & no matter how dirty it gets, simply wipe with a wet cloth & use an ordinary Cherry blossom liquid polish & you'll find using a brand new riding boot.
Riding in hot weather is certainly bound to cause lot of sweat in foot because of water proofing. But on cold/monsoon weather, this is THE ONE to use.
I've nothing to talk about comfort because, this is the ultimate word for comfort & fits to leg like another part of body. The confidence of wearing this boot inspires absolute safe. I was jokingly saying, even a road roller cannot harm my legs over these boots!!
I've ridden 3-4 times in super hard rains (read stormy Weather) & water has seeped in only through the top portion, but not once from anywhere else, which is bound to happen with any boots
Would love to see reflector strips at the back side of the boots. The fitting is amazing.