Alpinestars Faster 2 Vented Shoes
Alpinestars Riding Boots
- Features Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping.
- With perforation for better airflow on Alpinestars Faster 2 Vented shoes which makes them perfect for riding in warm Indian weather.
- One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- PU mid sole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep. Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support and excellent moisture wicking.
shop now alpinestars motorcycle riding boots online on store4riders.com
|sole||Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning|
I've been using this boot from 2013 imported from US for over 40000+ Km & this a super rock solid typical 5* Alpine star, worth every penny spent. This truly keeps out of water & no matter how dirty it gets, simply wipe with a wet cloth & use an ordinary Cherry blossom liquid polish & you'll find using a brand new riding boot.
Riding in hot weather is certainly bound to cause lot of sweat in foot because of water proofing. But on cold/monsoon weather, this is THE ONE to use.
I've nothing to talk about comfort because, this is the ultimate word for comfort & fits to leg like another part of body. The confidence of wearing this boot inspires absolute safe. I was jokingly saying, even a road roller cannot harm my legs over these boots!!
I've ridden 3-4 times in super hard rains (read stormy Weather) & water has seeped in only through the top portion, but not once from anywhere else, which is bound to happen with any boots