Alpinestars Booster Gloves
Looking for best short cuff motorcycle gloves? Look no further.
Alpinestars Short Gloves - Booster Specifications:
- Constructed from durable goat leather associated with high abrasion resistant stretch polyester fabric.
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip panels strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Accordion stretch inserts on fingers and back hand for all-round movement and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Molded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior side with thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Palm, thumb and fingers padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Wrist flap with velcro on cuff provides a secure closure.
- Little finger side wall suede reinforcement for abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Buy riding gloves at Store4Riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your palm size against the chart below to know which glove size will fit you best.
|Knuckle Protection Type||Moulded hard-knuckle protector|
|Touch Screen Friendly||Yes|