Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jacket
Alpinestars Bionic Jackets
Light weight, Versatile, with front and back CE certified Level 2 protectors intelligently incorporated into its durable construction and a new innovative “grid” protection technology makes the Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jacket perfect for off road riding. With every component engineered to provide improved levels of ventilation and ergonomics, the Bionic Tech Jacket can be integrated with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
Features of the Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jackets explained in video below :
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance.
- All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: Removable comfort padding; V-strap kidney belt; Lace sleeve closures; Removable sleeves; Full compatibility with BNS protection.
- CE certified (EN 1621-3:2013/Level 2) chest, (EN 1621-2:2014/Level 2) back, (EN 1621-1:2012/Level 1) shoulder and elbow/forearm protector panels featuring innovative 3D ‘grid’ pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow and which molds to rider’s body shape.
- Dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement on shoulders. Protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation.
- Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS.
- Protector panel shells are constructed from polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Innovative Cross Lacing System (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump.
- New design, silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient and secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit.
- Removable (EVA) comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area.
- Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details like Video about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
Wide range of alpinestar jackets india at Store4Riders.com
1. Take a flexible measuring tape.
See the image below to know how to measure correctly
Check your chest and waist size against the chart below to know which jacket size will fit you best.
|Fabric||Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction with Strategically positioned Cordura panels|
|Shoulder & Elbow Armour||CE certified (EN 1621-1:2012/Level 1) for shoulders & elbows|
|Back Armour||CE certified (EN 1621-2:2014/Level 2) back protection|
|External Pockets||Not Applicable|
|Rain Liner||Not Applicable|
|Additional Features||CE certified (EN 1621-3:2013/Level 2) chest protection|
|Purpose||Off Road Riding|