Alpinestars Air Plus Gore-Tex XCR Boots
Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Boots
Ideal all weather riding boots for serious tourers. Dual-density ankle cups and internal heel and toe counters provide exceptional safety and support.
- Air mesh main construction is layered with highly breathable materials for superior ventilation and features over-injected soft PU reinforcements.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® XCR membrane provides outstanding weather protection and ensures the feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions.
- Soft-quilted accordion stretch zones offer exceptional riding comfort.
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin protector affords exceptional impact protection.
- Dual density ankle cups are backed with perforated foam inner padding for protection and comfort.
- Internal heel and toe counters for enhanced structural integrity.
- Injected PU shifter area ensures high levels of comfort and durability.
- Removable anatomically perforated foot bed grants the foot a more natural posture when riding and walking.
- Rear reflective insert for improved nighttime visibility.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement prevents excessive deformation of the boot during an impact event while maintaining high levels of comfort and control.
- Innovative side entry opening/closure system features an elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for precise, comfortable closure.
- The Air Plus Gore-Tex® XCR boot is certified.
Want to know about correct sizing? Click on the "Additional Information" tab on this page to see details about how to correctly measure, sizing chart etc.
buy motorcycle boots in india online on store4riders.com
|sole||Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole|
|Purpose||Off Road Riding|
I've been using this boot from 2013 imported from US for over 40000+ Km & this a super rock solid typical 5* Alpine star, worth every penny spent. This truly keeps out of water & no matter how dirty it gets, simply wipe with a wet cloth & use an ordinary Cherry blossom liquid polish & you'll find using a brand new riding boot.
Riding in hot weather is certainly bound to cause lot of sweat in foot because of water proofing. But on cold/monsoon weather, this is THE ONE to use.
I've nothing to talk about comfort because, this is the ultimate word for comfort & fits to leg like another part of body. The confidence of wearing this boot inspires absolute safe. I was jokingly saying, even a road roller cannot harm my legs over these boots!!
I've ridden 3-4 times in super hard rains (read stormy Weather) & water has seeped in only through the top portion, but not once from anywhere else, which is bound to happen with any boots